Sunday, April 18, 2010

Red Mango's Strawberry Yogurt and other promos



IMG_3855_2

The other day, while I was in SM Megamall, I decided to try out Red Mango's relatively new Strawberry flavored Yogurt. As usual, I like my yogurt, or almost anything, with nuts, especially almonds. I found the flavor of the yogurt a bit strong, and really sweet. I guess, after trying Fling in Tagaytay, I am more picky with the sweetness of my Froyo. I would rather stick to the original frozen yogurt if I were you.

IMG_3857_2

Red Mango Philippines also introduces it's coolest summer duo, the Green Tea Frozen Yogurt on Shaved Ice (Php 130) and the Banana Almond Waffle topped with Original Frozen Yogurt (Php 125). It also has other promos in store for you. If you buy 500 pesos worth of the Original Frozen Yogurt, you get one photo booth coupon. Please see schedule of photo booths in different Red Mango stores in the Philippines.

IMG_3862_2IMG_3860_2

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails