Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Barbie's Surprise Kiddie Birthday Party

Barbie's Surprise

December 04 - Barbie's Birthday! The day before, Nico Martin planned a surprise kiddie birthday party for the barbie girl, rather "Barbie Kaye." But before that, it was all drama from the moment he contacted me (he didn't know how to reach me because I lost my globe phone number), to our supposed thesis group meeting, how to distract Barbie (oh by bringing her to Eastwood, buying stuff like 1 kilo of rice which costs 80+ pesos?, etc.), and finally bringing her to her supposed NCPAG Student Council meeting in McDo Katips, where she was already half and hour late (and they have a fine per minute late for the meeting). SURPRISE! :) Oh, the surprise of the night are Ronald McDonald and Grimace. They remind me of my 1 year-old Mcdo birthday party (as if I remember what happened).

P.S. This was supposed to be a long post, but I decided to delete all the other details, and stick to the bigger picture :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails