Yoshinoya is having a Beef Eating Contest specially for bloggers this May 05. Contest mechanics and how to join can be read below :)
How to Join:
- Email a link of your blog site to firstname.lastname@example.org with complete name and contact numbers until April 30.
- Fifteen (15) bloggers will be selected and will be automatically given P500 worth of GCs.
- Names of selected bloggers will be announced on May 1 at Yoshinoya Phlippines (YCPI) Facebook Fan Page of and will also be sent a PM by Yoshinoya Management.
- The Beef Eating Contest event will be on May 5, 2010 at Yoshinoya Megamall, 6pm.
- Late comers will not be allowed to participate.
- Bloggers will race to finish the most number of Beef Gyudon Bowls in two (2) minutes.
- Bloggers will be using a pair of chopsticks.
- Each time a bowl is finished, the blogger will turn the bowl upside down. After two (2) minutes, all bloggers will stop eating and stick out their tongue.
- The blogger who ate the most number of Beef Gyudon Bowls will be the winner.
- In case of a tie, there will be tie breaking round. Bloggers will race to finish one regular beef bowl and the fastest will be declared as the winner.
- Official timer will be a representative from Yoshinoya. Guest judges will also be present.
- The winner will win P3000 worth of GCs.