Sunday, November 2, 2008

Paul Calvin's Deli at Forbes Town Center The Fort

A month ago or so, I, together with some bloggers, were treated to Paul Calvin's breakfast buffet. I wonder if they already have a price for their buffet. But in any case, I would really recommend to you this place. After eating, I was told that their chef was previously from Shangri-La --- and that's why (I thought) the food was uber yummy!

What I liked the least from the food offered were the bread (I don't know about the croissant with fruits, because I wasn't able to taste that). I courteously told them that so that they can improve on that aspect. Everything else was fantastic! Breakfast was fit for a king. What won a lot of us was the fact that they have hot Taho there. Here are some more pictures of the yummy treat.



I sure can't wait to head back there again and try out their other food selection, and of course, the breakfast buffet!

~o~
Paul Calvin's Deli

Unit F 111 Forbes Town Center, Rizal Drive Bonifacio Global City
Near Mcdonalds, Mini Stop and Forbes Wood Heights
Tel No: +632 856-5900

Thanks to Chef Paul and Jay Em of Paul Calvin's
Note to all: Paul Calvin's Deli has FREE WiFi :)

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails