Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What I hate about Commuting

Commuting is getting on to my nerve. I've conceded to the fact that no matter what I have to commute everyday. Although prices of oil/gas have been skyrocketing and are still going up up and away, the alternative, commuting, is still really burdensome. I conclude that it's really expensive to go to places, commuting or driving your own.

Summary of my transportation expense today:

House to Gate (via trike) - Php 12.-
Fairview to Philcoa (via bus) - Php 25.-
Philcoa to UP (via taxi - because I was already late!) - Php 48.-
Palma Hall to NCPAG (via jeep) - Php 7.-

NCPAG to Palma Hall (via jeep) - Php 7.-

Palma Hall to Miriam College - Free!!! Thanks JM and Pam! :3

Miriam College to Tandangsora (via trike) - Php 40.-

Tandangsora to Fairview (via bus) - Php 13.-

Gate to House (via trike) - Php 12.-

TOTAL TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE = Php 164.-

I pay, more or less, 164 pesos just to go to school, and do some extra-curricular activity, and go back home. It's too much for an ordinary college student. ARGH! I hate that fact. Imagine those who live farther, and have to commute even longer distances. I am sure they pay even more just for their transportation fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails