Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crunch Time

I arrived home to these 3 (actually 4, but they finished all of the other one) new snacks they bought today. Since they're fairly new in the market (or to me at least), I thought that I would share it with you guys. Oh and, what better way to keep yourself awake while you are studying than to munch these stuff up. :3

p1010001.JPG
Goya's Crispy Chocs (Crunchy Rice Crispies in Milk Chocolate); Arcor's Saladix Snacks (Parmesano); and Champola's POP POP (Rice Crispies covered with Chocolate!!!)

Crispy Chocs - Goya's products have been very popular to the Filipino chocolate-lover consumers, who want a cheap but quality alternative. Crispy Chocs is somewhat like mini-pebble sized rice crispies covered with chocolate. No need for more explanations - it's Goya guys! :)

POP POP - Now this is Champola's own rice crispies covered with chocolate. Think Nerds but x10 bigger, and it's covered with chocolate. Personally, I like this better than Crispy Chocs. It's not about the chocolate, because I love both of them. I think it's about how everything goes together.

Both of these choco-rice-crispies really remind me of the Choco Flakes we buy as pasalubong from Baguio. Yummy!

Saladix Parmesano - I thought this would be really boring and plain, but looks could be very deceiving. I actually like it. It exudes this salty-cheesy flavor that's just what makes it very interesting and exciting to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails