Saturday, July 12, 2008

Asian Dragon Shoot

Aaron asked me to get models for the Asian Dragon* shoot. Long story short, Adi and Kirby were asked to be in the shoot today held at the BoConcept building in Bonifacio High Street. I had fun just being a spectator while all of this was happening earlier.

Behind the Scenes:

  • Aw's now the food columnist of their magazine. I do hope I'll be able to tag along when he does the food reviews and all. Also, I pray that writing something for the magazine will push through :)
  • Met JJ who works for Asian Dragon and YOU magazine of Inquirer.
  • Hang-out around Serendra, High Street and Market Market with Adi until we were fetched. (Thanks for bringing me home!)
*Asian Dragon is an emerging magazine for and about the Chinese Filipino community. It is one dynamic and enterprising compilation about Tsinoys, in and around the Philippines, and their businesses, fashion, lifestyle, food, culture, and a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails