Friday, June 27, 2008

UrbanTakeover

I received this mail from Austria today. I was using the Wi-Fi over at Treats when my I saw my brother's plurk post about a letter that was delivered addressed to me. The very inquisitive brother opened my letter (how rude! >:P) and was surprised that the mail contained stickers.

I guess his instincts told him to search for what that was all about. Weeks or months ago, I emailed requesting for stickers on UrbanTakeover.

UrbanTakeover is an alternate reality game in your city.

You claim spots/territory by putting up stickers (in real life) and sending them a text message or entering the address on the website.

  1. stick stickers in the city
  2. mark your territory on a map
  3. be notified, when someone crosses you


You want to stick with us? Let's conquer Manila! Visit the site, and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails