Ever since, I wanted to run a contest on my blog, but I have yet to talk to possible sponsors, who would be willing and generous enough to agree to this. Maybe it’s time to do it; a way of saying thank you, to YOU, my readers and friends, who have been with me in this gastronomic and scenic blog-journey, for my 3 years this coming January 2011. I have been blessed with a lot of awesomeness with this blog, and it has been really a wonderful experience for me and my close friends, who have been with me in my adventures. There is still a lot of work to be done.
For now, my uncle, Martin Gomez, has been generous enough to provide 2 of these unique Starbucks planners as prizes to a contest he is sponsoring. These RARE Starbucks holiday planners cannot be found in the Philippines, because it is issued in Malaysia; plus, it's already out of stock there. I would say it is better because of a lot of reasons, but I'll let the photos do the talking.
Now, if you are wondering how can you win this awesome rare planner, all you have to do is answer one of the two (or both) questions below in a blogpost, use the URL SHORTENER he created, and get a chance to win these awesome Starbucks 2011 planners.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO QUALIFY:
1. Answer one question (1 Starbucks planner as prize per question) as a blogpost in any of your blog/s (blogspot, wordpress, facebook, multiply, etc);
2. Link this contest in any part of your blogpost;
3. Use the xvr.in URL shortener to shorten the URL of your blogpost;
4. Promote the xvr.in URL shortener in the most creative way possible (must be referenced or talked about in your blogpost);
5. Post the shortened URL as a comment in this contest blogpost.
Q # 1: How did the true spirit of Christmas come alive in your Christmas?
Q # 2: How do u plan to plan your 2011 with a planner?
Criteria for Judging:
75% - Content (How you answered the question)
25% - Promote the xvr.in URL shortener in the most creative way possible. (Must be referenced in your blog post)
Deadline of this contest is on December 31st, 11:59pm. | FYI: One blog post per question, per person. So a person can join once per question. :) Thanks!