Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bottoms-up at Billy Rock Shangri-la

I recently had a drink at Billy Rock Bar and Restaurant, one of the night places at the ground floor of the Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong. It is called Testify, with a description that says "drink and testify after its strong mix of vodka, tequila, gin, rum and red bull concoction." It's blue-green with lemon and ice. I suggest you mix it well to avoid unbalanced taste. The Red Bull gave it its sweetness. Oh, and you can have their billyrockers, or their signature drinks, bottomless for Php 350. :)

Here's a sample of their bar list so that you'll have a preview of what drinks they offer. The Billy Rock wines caught my attention, but I find it a lot expensive, that the one I tried back in Subic, which costs around Php 90 a can. I wasn't able to see their food choices, so I guess that's something to go back and have a look at.


For non-alcoholic drinkers, this other drink is made up of Sprite and Cherry. The combination works well if you ask me. :) I think that it's one of the good chill-out places in the area. If you don't like loud music or dimmed lights, then have your drink by the chairs and tables right outside the establishment. That's what I did, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails