Friday, September 24, 2010

Newest Red Ribbon's Chocolate Fudge Cake

Red Ribbon whips up another comfort chocolate cake, the Chocolate Fudge Cake, made of a very moist chocolate pound cake, layered with luscious chocolate fudge filling and generously smothered with velvety chocolate icing. Chocolate overload overdose, I should say. But who doesn't love to pig out on Chocolates? :)
RR 002

Red Ribbon's newest very chocolate-y concoction, the Chocolate Fudge Cake, is available in regular size for Php 460 and in junior size for only Php 275.

I think it's a good cake, with a lot of potential. If you ask me, I think it's a little bit disappointing. After tasting Chocolat's Death by Tablea, my standards for the perfect comfort chocolate cake were raised by a couple of notches up there. The chocolate used to concoct this dessert may be the culprit? What do you think? :))

RR 008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails