Saturday, April 10, 2010

Death by Tablea, Hazelnut and Raspberry Tea

I was treated to a dessert that's surprising and special. I say that it's surprising because it was my first time to eat at Chocolat: Deep Dark Chocolate Cakes in their Mall of Asia branch recently, and yet it has a Xavierville branch, which I never passed by, near my university (UP-Diliman). It's special because of a lot of reasons I wish not to write about right now. Let's just say it's special because the dessert means a lot to me. :) Anyway, two of Chocolat's most popular cakes are the "Hazelnut" and the "Death by Tablea" (their bestseller). Both of the cakes have their distinct chocolate taste which in my book is love. If you're more of a bitter-sweet chocolate lover, I suggest you get the Death by Tablea, if you like sweet milk chocolate-y goodness, you get the Hazelnut. Both are excellent, nonetheless. Prices of the cakes may be found at this link.

IMG_3616IMG_3613IMG_3610IMG_3612

After eating all those sweets, we had tea at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (CBTL). I tried their new tea selection - the Raspberry flavored tea. I love it.

IMG_3622IMG_3625

4 comments:

  1. I find the cakes at Choclat very reasonably priced. :-) They're good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Manila Girl :) I love their cakes, I wish they'd have a branch in Makati!! I love their Deep Dark Classic, Death by Tablea and Chocolate Carrot Cake!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! We also sell tablea please visit our website at http://tableadeangelique.weebly.com. You can send us your queries regarding our product and services. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these cakes are overrated. There are a lot better cakes out there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails