Friday, June 25, 2010

Starbucks Lemon Hibiscus and Lemon Green Tea Blended Drinks

Starbucks recently launched their newest blended tea drinks - the Lemon Hibiscus and the Lemon Green Tea. As I am currently in the process of turning my best friend into a foodie, I brought him to Starbucks last week to try the new flavors.
IMG_5386

I liked the Lemon Hibiscus more than the Lemon Green Tea, just because it offered a different tang to the drink; but over-all, I would say that the new blended tea drinks are just normal. It's a break from the coffee drinks, but I expected a lot more from Starbucks. Sadly, I didn't get impressed.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over the fact they made Hibiscus into a drink. I'm not really sure that I'm brave enough to try this. xD

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails