Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ravioli at Mall of Asia

There's this new restaurant in the Mall of Asia. While I was walking around the mall some days back, I came across this interesting Ravioli place. As I was intrigued by their dishes, I went in and tried it.

I got the Pizza Frita with Boursin Cheese and the Spinach & Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto. I loved the fried dough, and especially the cheese. The ravioli was fresh, but the taste and blend of the spinach and cheese could be improved. It lacked the cheesy flavor, and was overpowered by the greens; nonetheless, it was a hearty meal :)
IMG_5328IMG_5323IMG_5330IMG_5336

Ravioli Menu: Antipasti, Ravioli, Chicken & BBQ, Pasta, Brick Oven & Baked Pizzas, Desserts, Coffee, Beverages

1 comment:

  1. i hated this resto. wala silang soup! annoyed me that day. i was craving for soup pa naman. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails