- Open to residents of the Philippines aged 10 and above.
- All entries should be original. The photos should contain at least one (1) Krushers cup. They should not contain trademarks owned by or related to companies deemed as competition by KFC.
- KFC reserves the right to delete offensive or obscene entries as well as those that do not follow the rules without prior notice.
- All entries, complete with participant information, should be submitted via www.krusherzone.com, from April 17, 2010 to June 30, 2010.
- Photos may be uploaded in any IMAGE format (.jpg, .bmp, .gif, etc) for as long as it is less than 5MB; no color restrictions.
- Participants may send in as many entries as they wish.
Prize at Stake
There will be two rounds of competition. In the first round, photos will be shortlisted by KFC and its promotional agency 3 days after the submission period ends. They will judge the photos based on the following criteria: 50% creativity (how imaginative and resourceful the people in the photo are in recreating another country), 30% originality (how definitive the photo is in its look as well as uniqueness in the choice of location to recreate), and 20% chill meter rating (subjective rating by viewers of the photo online).
After a shortlist of 10 photos is finalized, the second round begins where people get to vote for the photo they like the most. ( All scores go back to zero)
The person who submitted the photo that gets the most votes in the second round wins an all-expense paid trip to a chill zone of his choice, anywhere in the world.
The winner may bring along as many people as he/she may want. However, the spending limit for the chill getaway (consisting of fare and accommodations) is Php 400,000.
Judging of all photo entries will be done by a panel from KFC Philippines. The judges’ decision will be final; no appeals may be made. The contest duration is from April 17, 2010 to June 30, 2010.
April 17, 2010 – June 30, 2010
Elimination/Shortlisting of 10 photos
July 1 – 5, 2010
Second Round of Votation
July 5 – July 16, 2010
Awarding of winners
July 23, 2010
KFC Philippines has the right to reproduce, exhibit, publish or use the winning entries (Grand winner and Minor winners) for promotional or publication purposes without remuneration of any kind effective 15 months from the announcement of winners. Non-winning entries will not be used for promotional or publication purposes by KFC Philippines without the permission of the contestant. Due acknowledgment will be given to the contestant every time a photograph is used.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner should have the documents required for travel to his/her country of choice prepared (e.g. passport, VISA, etc.)
- The winner’s chill getaway location should be accessible by commercial travel.
- The winner only gets to go to one country. The spending limit can be maximized by extending the trip or bringing along more people.
- The winner will be notified via phone call or email and registered mail no later than 30 days after the winner has been selected.
- If the winner is below 18 years old, he/she must submit a parental consent letter stating that the parent/guardian allows the winner to travel.
- If the winner is from Visayas or Mindanao and needs to go to Manila to get an international flight, the flight to Manila will be included in the Php 400,000 spending limit.
- Prizes are transferable not convertible to cash.
- Multiple entries are allowed, but a participant may only win once.
- The winner should claim his/her prize at the Ogilvy&Mather Office within 6 months upon receipt of the notification letter; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited in favor of KFC Philippines, upon prior DTI approval.
- All bookings will be made by KFC Philippines. The winner should give KFC a two-week lead-time to book the trip.
- To ensure that the selection process is fair, KFC Philippines, Inc, through its agency Ogilvy&Mather Philippines, will be monitoring the online registration process for the entire duration of the promo.
- All employees of KFC, partner agencies, other promo sponsors, and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of consanguinity and affinity are not qualified to join the said promo.
- Winner should shoulder the cost of transportation to and from the Ogilvy&Mather office when claiming the prize.
- KFC shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the winner may sustain in availing the prize.
- In case of disputes, the decision of KFC Philippines, Inc., in concurrence with DTI, is deemed final.