Arriving this coming April 12, 2010, Top Pot Doughnuts will be available in select Starbucks Coffee outlets in the Philippines. Doughnut flavors that will be available are: Glazed Old Fashioned Doughnut, Chocolate Old Fashioned Doughnut, and Top Pot Apple Fritter. I can't wait to have a bite of this oh so yummy treat (so I have heard). :)
Top Pot is a family owned business started by two brothers Mark and Michael Klebeck. Starbucks hand selected Top Pot back in 2005 to carry their doughnuts in the Starbucks pastry cases of stores throughout western Washington. Starbucks is pleased to offer its customers a unique, old style hand-forged doughnut.
Top Pot and Starbucks share a commitment to providing highest levels of quality and taste. Top Pot’s signature “hand-forged” doughnuts are made using very little automation in order to give each doughnut a hand crafted taste and look that is a perfect pairing for Starbucks® hand crafted beverages and coffee.
Top Pot History at Starbucks Coffee Company
- Starbucks began carrying Top Pot Doughnuts in January 2005, in all company operated western Washington Starbucks locations.
- As of April 2007, Top Pot Doughnuts supplies an estimated 2,500 + Starbucks locations in 14 states (Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Idaho, California, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico , Texas and Oklahoma).
- As of September, 2007, Top Pot doughnuts supplies an estimated 4,500 Starbucks locations in 25 states (includes addition of Upper Mid Atlantic, NY Metro, and Greatlakes/Northeast regions)
- As of February 26, 2006 – Top Pot will be available in 5,200 company operated stores in 33 states (includes addition of Mid-Atlantic and Mid West).
- In April, 2008- Top Pot will be offered in all company operated stores in the U.S. (50 states) and all company operated stores in Canada.
- In April, 2008, Starbucks will also carry and EXCLUSIVE Limited Time Offering, created collaboratively. Top Pot Vanilla Caramel Doughnut will be featured along side our other core Top Pot offerings, from April 7th until May 12th.