Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Manila

IMG_3657IMG_3658IMG_3659IMG_3680IMG_3677IMG_3679

The other day, my friend brought me to the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Complex in Manila-Pasay. This great structure was built by President Ferdinand Marcos in 1969 to "promote and preserve Filipino arts and culture, and to become a mecca of culture and the arts in Asia." It wasn't my first time in the CCP, as I have seen a number of plays and musicales there, but it was my first time to experience the CCP Main Building - Tanghalang Pambansa this way (as shown in the photo).

IMG_3668

Oh, I saw this cute little boy, who is on top of the structure of the CCP. What do you think is he doing? Beats me.

IMG_3684


- Photos by my friend Y.B.L. using my camera :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails