Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love Yoshinoya Blog Contest Winner!

After being stuck trying to select the best among the entries, with the help of Hannah Co and Jethro Koon, food and literary bloggers respectively, I was able to narrow down the selection to 2, and chose the winner. The winner for the "I love Yoshinoya" blog contest, who will receive Php 500 Yoshinoya gift certificates, is.......... *drum rolls*
IMG_0610

And this winner is Migs Eslava's (migguee) "Why I Love Yoshinoya ^_^x" post. According to the judges, he had the most sense out of the rest. He answered the question, was straight to the point, and related his entry to his life experiences. Congratulations!

Yoshinoya GC winner

Please wait for my email notification on how to claim your prize. Thank you to all those who submitted their entries and joined the contest! :) I hope you guys join once more should I have other blog contest. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails