Christmas at Starbucks is not complete without the Christmas beverages. The return of the iconic Red Cup, together with delicious holiday espresso and coffee beverages that have delighted customers around the world as we celebrate this special time of the year. Starbucks Philippines invites everyone to celebrate the wonder and joy of the holidays with new and returning Christmas beverages, beautifully crafted with flavors of the season to inspire them to share the joy with family and friends -- making everyone's Christmas just a little more "merry and bright."
CHRISTMAS COOKIE LATTE
Inspired by the traditions of the season, the Christmas Cookie Latte is a buttery creamy latte infused with shortbread cookie sauce, topped with whipped cream, shortbread cookie drizzle and butter cookie crumbles. Starbucks unique shortbread cookie sauce has a sweet buttery flavor and aroma.
TOFFEE NUT LATTE
The rich, buttery flavor of toffee with the warmth of toffee nuts, combined with our smooth espresso and velvety steamed milk. This Toffee Nut Latte is made even more special with NEW espresso caramel whipped cream and toffee sprinkles.
Rich, bittersweet chocolate, combined with peppermint, sweet espresso and velvety steamed milk. Topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and peppermint-flavored candy bits.
Hot or Iced - Short – ₱ 150; Tall – ₱ 160; Grande – ₱ 175; Venti– ₱ 185
Blended - Tall – ₱ 170; Grande – ₱ 180; Venti– ₱ 190
Starbucks Philippines HOLIDAY STARBUCKS CARDS
Starbucks Philippines will also be releasing two (2) cards, the Holiday Tree and Snowman Cards, available at an initial consumable load of Php300. Together with the new cards, Starbucks Philippines will also be releasing the first-ever Starbucks Mini Card in the Philippines. Available at an initial consumable load of Php500.
There will also be a Starbucks Card Activation Promo:
- Promotion will run from November 3 to 5, 2014 in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines.
- Customers who activate a new Starbucks Card within the promo period with at least ₱1,500 will receive an additional ₱300 load.
- This promo applies to newly activated Starbucks Cards (any design including mini card) and not reloaded Starbucks Cards.
- Customers cannot use a Starbucks Card or Gift Certificate to activate a Starbucks Card.
- There is no limit to the number of Starbucks Cards a customer can activate.
- The additional ₱300 load must be loaded on the same Starbucks Card activated.
- If a customer would like to activate a Starbucks Card with ₱10,000, the customer should only shoulder the cost of ₱9,700 while the ₱300 balance will be complimentary.
- This promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotions.
A gift pack of six (6) Starbucks Cards each loaded with Php300 can be purchased at a special price of Php1,500 within the promo period. A Starbucks Cards Gift Pack will include the following designs: Holiday Tree Card, Snowman Card, Philippine Eagle Card, Cold Cups Card, Coffee Cups Card (2pcs.). Starbucks Cards within the gift pack cannot be sold individually, nor can it be interchanged with other designs. Customers cannot use a Starbucks Card or Gift Certificate to purchase a gift pack.
But probably the most awaited part of the Starbucks Philippine Christmas Tradition is the return of the Starbucks Planner. Now on its 12th edition, the Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner will feature four interesting designs/colors.
Every coffee has a story. And so does the Philippines Starbucks Planner. "Whether you’re still finding your favorite drink or enjoying your “me” time with your favorite coffee at your third place, we want to make sure that we continue to give you an extra shot of lift in the heart with some daily inspiration," Starbucks Philippines said in a press release.
And so, in 2003, Starbucks Philippines thought of creating something to keep everyone company as we begin our day with a fresh cup of coffee. Something to plan out our the day with or cherish our moments with. Something that will tell the Starbucks story. And keep our stories as well. Since then, Starbucks Philippines put passion in telling stories one planner (and cup) at a time.
This November 3, Starbucks Philippines annual Christmas tradition returns with the 12th edition of the Starbucks Planner. The Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner will be available in four water-resistant apron cloth covers (green, black, red and brown) with a name tag bookmark, a coffee pin bookmark and a chalk pen with highlighter.
It has fifteen (15) coupons with Starbucks treats that can be shared with family, friends and loved ones throughout the year. A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas traditions planner promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015. One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers - nine (9) Christmas beverages plus nine (9) core handcrafted beverages to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Philippines 2015 Planner.
See the Starbucks Philippines Planner Promo Mechanics below:
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 3, 2014 to January 8, 2015 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks handcrafted beverage purchase. Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Christmas Cookie Latte or Peppermint Mocha). Should all three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer submits the Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean, Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2015 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion. (Senior Citizen discount; Handicapped discount; VAT Exempt; Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5 discount)
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
- Service Recovery Coupon
- Free Tall Beverage Coupon
- Customer Voice Redemption
- Rustan Coffee Partner discount
- Rustan Group of Companies discount
- Starbucks Card Registration Treat and Coupon
- Starbucks Card Beverage Treat Redemption
- HSBC Redemption
January 8, 2015.
14. Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2014 Planner starts November 3, 2014 up
to March 8, 2015, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.
I am one happy Starbucks cardista! Thank you Starbucks Philippines Team! :)