Many coffee lovers believe that the manual coffee brewing system invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908 is one of the best ways to brew delicious coffee. This single‐serving brewing system regulates flow to allow the full extraction of coffee flavors. This amazing brewing system is called the Pour Over method.
The pour over method is designed to extract the unique flavors and highlight subtle nuances of coffees in our Starbucks Reserve® stores. Our coffee masters are able connect with customers over coffee in a new way by having conversations about coffees on the Starbucks Reserve® menu and showcasing these rare and exclusive beans by the cup.
The new Starbucks Reserve® coffees are available exclusively at the following Starbucks Reserve® stores:
- Starbucks Reserve®Tomas Morato, Quezon City
- Starbucks Reserve® 8 ForbesTown, Fort Bonifacio,Global City
- Starbucks Reserve® Keyland Centre, Makati City
- Starbucks Reserve® Central Square, Fort Bonifacio, Global City
- Starbucks Reserve® Signa, Makati City