Starbucks will introduce its new lunch sandwiches this August 9, to replace all the existing sandwich lineup it has, in all the Starbucks stores in the Philippines. "It is part of our commitment in providing our customers with additional food options for a satisfying and rewarding lunch," says Starbucks. There will be seven (7) new sandwiches you can choose from.
Four (4) sandwiches will be available in all Starbucks stores in the Philippines, while the other three (3) will be available in select Starbucks stores nationwide.
1. Ultimate Grilled Cheese - A sinfully delicious gooey grilled cheese sandwich coupled with six type of cheese (Gruyere Emmenthal, Feta, Provolone, Mozzarella, and Cheddar) with sliced Hungarian sausages, and subtly seasoned with roasted garlic and Italian herbed butter on bread. A classic ultimate comfort food. This is probably my favorite among the seven (7) new sandwiches.
2. Roasted Chicken Pesto and Shitake Mushroom on Flat Bread - Juicy roasted chicken breast fillet tossed with aromatic pesto mayo sauce and Shitake mushroom topped with melted Emmenthal and Cheddar cheese on grilled flat bread.
3. Roasted Vegetables on Flat Bread - A healthy vegetarian sandwich with Mediterranean vegetables marinated in Italian spices drizzled with mild chili dressing on grilled flat bread.
4. The Beef Brisket - Slices of juicy beef brisket covered with caramelized onions and oozing Emmenthal cheese melted on chewy and crusty bread spread with Dijon mustard.
5. The Clubhouse (Available in all Starbucks stores except in Baguio, Boracay, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo and Naga) - This sandwich is stuffed with tender roasted moist chicken bread and pickle relish mixed in mayo mustard dressing, juicy sliced tomato, tasty slices of honey ham, cheese slices and greens on toasted flat cranberry bread.
6. Tuna Waldorf on Raisin Walnut Bread (Available in all Starbucks stores except in Baguio, Boracay, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo and Naga) - A classic mouthwatering tuna salad tossed with red and green apples, roasted chopped walnuts, crunchy celery in yogurt mayo dressing topped with hard-boiled eggs, served in a warm sweet raisin walnut bread.
7. Tuna Melt on Rye Bread (Available in Baguio, Boracay, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Davao, Iloilo and Naga only) - Last but definitely not the least, this yummy tuna sandwich is available only in the Starbucks provincial stores. I would like to call this as Starbucks' way to help local tourism :)) This sandwich is a juicy pairing of tuna salad and creamy melted cheese on a toasted Rye bread topped with oozing melted mozzarella then seasoned with Spanish paprika. Substantial and satisfying!