CONGRATULATIONS to @josefina_am (soft + fantastic = sofantastic), @laocee (major + delicious = majorlicious) and @jameelamalicdem (major + terrific = majorrific). You guys won 15 cups of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly each. :) See details below on how to claim your prize.
Our friends at Nestle are giving away some cups of their newest yummy yogurt variant, the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly. Winning is really simple! :)
1. Each contestants must describe their Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly snacking experience using the portmanteau(*) game. Was it fun, cool, odd, amazing? We want to know!
2. There are two ways to join:
- Tweet your entries using this format: @briankingong word1 + word2 = portmanteau #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt (e.g. @briankingong jelly + delicious = jellicious #NestleFruitSelectionYogurt).
- Post your entries on Facebook using this format: Hey, @Brian Ong! I just had a cup of @Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly and it's so word1 + word2 = portmanteau!
4. Winners will be chosen by yours truly according to creativity in your entry. I will announce 3 winners by September 8, 12mn
5. The winners will receive 15 cups of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt with Jelly each.
6. The winners can claim their prizes from September 8 to 10 (9 am - 8 pm) at the Ogilvy office at this address: 25F Picadilly Star Building, 4th Avenue corner 27th Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
*A portmanteau or portmanteau word is used to mean a blend of two (or more) words or morphemes and their meanings into one new word.