Friday, April 23, 2010

Graduation Day Preparations for NCPAG




IMG_4034IMG_4035IMG_4039

Yesterday, we had our graduation practice at the NCPAG Dome, where we'll march and graduate today. It's unfortunate that I missed cum laude by .0-something, but it's all okay, since I am graduating on time, and that I have learned a lot in my stay in the National College of Public Administration and Governance. Really. We were given the guidelines for graduation, and the Auto Pass and Seat Tickets for the University Graduation this Sunday at the Amphitheater.


IMG_4042IMG_4048

Talk about last minute preparations. I got my sablay at the Shopping Center for Php 700 (it's expensive for something you'll just use for 1/2 days) when I did my clearance, and the Barong just yesterday. :) I'm finally, actually, graduating! Woot!

2 comments:

  1. magkano ba sablay sa admin?
    tapos 1/2 sa college grad + 1/2 day sa univ. grad. which makes it 1 day. hahaha
    tapos if ever you take up masters, you can use it again and when you speak at graduation ceremonies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i dunno. same lang ata? or more ng 50 pesos :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails