Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mar Roxas gives way to Noynoy Aquino for President

"Noynoy and I want to make a difference, we need to unite to achieve what we want. I choose to lead unity, not division. Bilang Pangulo ng Partido magdedecision ako...This is about our people and our country. This is about our common dream, the dream of our forebearers. Let us not remain a country of dreamers. Tama na ang puro pangarap na lang. Today I am announcing my support for Noynoy Aquino for Presidency in 2010. Ito na ang pinakamabigat na decision sa buhay ko. Maniwala man kayo o hindi ginagawa ko ito para sa bayan, para sa inyo. I do this in unity for support of change. If that means somebody should make a sacrifice, it should be me. Ako na. I began the campaign to sow the seeds, you must now be the one to grow them in the arena of leadership. Hindi kami maghihiwalay ni Noy. I will stand with him." - Senator Mar Roxas

It is clear that Mar passed the torch to Noynoy Aquino, but he didn't categorically state if he will slide or run as Vice President or as a re-electionist in Senate. Noynoy Aquino, on the other hand, still isn't announcing if he will run or not. He can heed the call, or not. He can heed the call and run with another person, instead of Mar, and Mar goes back to Senate first. Let's watch out for what will happen.

4 comments:

  1. Mar Roxas may still run as vice.

    hhmmm I don't think noynoy has the guts to take full responsibility of what his parents left behind.

    oh bong, don't want to be rude but are we still link exchanging each other? I already added you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, what will Kiko say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My statement: http://marroxas2010.blogspot.com/2009/09/kevin-ray-chuas-official-statement-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's leadership. Leadership sometimes entails sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails