Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Leading by X-ample

It's time to go back to my Alma Matter and hear out Secretary Gilbert Teodoro's vision for the Philippines. He was once one of my picks for President in 2010, but the better in me saw light. No--school ties shouldn't dictate when you choose your next President. It should not matter. What matters is his vision, creativity and passion to learn and serve the Philippines and share with it with the Filipino people. I hope to learn a lot from the forum, and engage Gibo and the audience in a healthy discussion.

Picture 1

If you have questions, suggestions, comments, violent reactions you wish to address to Sec. Teodoro, you may email me at brian_bong88@yahoo.com or message me at Plurk. I shall ask them in the Forum later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails