Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's Day at Krispy Kreme!

A box of Krispy Kreme fell from the heavens and landed right on my doorstep. I thought it was for me...but after I saw the card that came with it, the fact is that it's for my dad, for Father's day! The sugar and spice of fatherhood, eh? Classic Peanut Butter & Stripes doughnut, specially for fathers, is what's new and cool about Krispy Kreme from June 09 to 30.

IMG_4855

The yummy treat is made with peanut butter kreme and the classic Reese's Peanut Butter that definitely adds "dad-pleasing" factor to this decadent doughnut. Topped with graham cracker crunch and striped with caramel or chocolate, no kid, or dad for that matter, can resist.

IMG_4870IMG_4868

I would really love one cup of steaming hot rich coffee right now to go with the doughnut..I'm sure, my dad would share with the whole family that little "gift" he has, right dad? Oh, don't we all just wish that there would also be sons and daughters days? Ain't that cool, huh? ;)


Technorati Tags:
, , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. yum. yea, i agree, there should be daughter/son day. ;D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails