Friday, May 1, 2009

David Cook and David Archuleta LIVE in MANILA

And so, it is confirmed! American Idol's David Archuleta and David Cook are flying to Manila for their concert on May 16, Saturday, 8pm at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.








In line with this, you can get a chance to meet Skechers' latest global endorser, David Cook, and watch his concert on May 16, 2009. See details and mechanics in the print ad below.



SKECHERS DAVID POSTER - FINAL_e









Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 comments:

  1. Buy me a ticket home and tickets to both concerts! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could, I can't even buy myself a ticket to their concert.. aww :( haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a double basher...the top 1 and 2 of their season..hmm..the ticket price would be another basher...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bai,

    PR 3 here wanted to xlink with you. comment me if you are interested. Paki sabi kay David, visit siya dire sa Cebu kay daghan ang fans niya dire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my brother's going to watch and I can't. :(( =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not? :(

    Yeah, same here! I have something for tonight, I can't attend also, VIP pa naman! x.x lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails