Friday, March 6, 2009

FlapJacks' Shrimp Skewers

Flapjacks Technohub



I recently had lunch with my uncle Martin in FlapJacks. As I already ate here before, I was quite hesitant to do a repeat because I didn't liked it that much before. But this time, I was surprised that their menu had a better design with inviting and mouth-watering photos of their dishes. Their food choices became wider and better (in my opinion).



Flapjacks Technohub Salad



Flapjacks Technohub Shrimps


We were given a complimentary salad (which I forgot to ask the name of). I shall leave this dish without a review because it was just given for free. Moving on, we ordered a newly added dish to the menu, the Shrimp Skewers with rice and veggies. The herbed rice complimented the shrimp skewers. The sauce that came with it was deliciously powerful; but thankfully it didn't overpower the whole dish.



Photos taken using a Sony Ericsson W760i









Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails