Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alumni Association of Xavier School (AAXS) and Immaculate Conception Academy Alumnae Association (ICAAA) Privilege Card Benefits and Discounts

The AAXS and the ICAAA privilege card for its alumni/alumnae have partner stores, restaurants, and a lot more (oh yes it does, if you still don't know by now..) with benefits, discounts and freebies galore! I graduated not so long ago, but it's just now that I learned of the "complete and updated" list of the partners of the card. And so, my fellow Xaverians and ICAns, I share to you the complete restaurants and their corresponding discounts and freebies. Bon Appétit!

AAXS/ICAAA Restaurants 1AAXS/ICAAA Restaurants 2AAXS/ICAAA Restaurants 3AAXS/ICAAA Restaurants 4




But besides the cool and yummy restaurants included as partners with the AAXS-ICAAA Alumni Card, there are a lot more like clothes, shoes, beauty care and products, computers and many more included. Watch out for the next installment of the AAXS-ICAAA card. ^^









Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. You know what, I have the form for the card filled out, but I still haven't submitted it. Wahahaha. My house is so near but it's so tiring to have to submit it. Shobe has hers, I don't. Lol talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bong, I'm curious what the other establishments are. Hindi ko kasi nagagamit eh haha! Where can I see the whole list of benefits? Thank you for the post din haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails