Monday, September 29, 2008

Tokyo Cafe in Mall of Asia before heading to the Senate of the Philippines

First time I tried Tokyo Cafe, I was with fellow Foodistas Harrell and Joey in SM North Edsa. This time around I was with Barbie, Malin, Reg and Tenai for a supposed (well it was!) group lunch meeting for our policy analysis paper before heading to the Senate to meet Senator Aquino and Senator Roxas this time around.

Anyway, my friends would always like to leave it up to me to pick where we'll be eating (always! o.O) since they say I should know where it is best to eat, and to "use the Foodista in you." But little do they know, I really don't like deciding where to eat for a group of people - especially when it's an impromptu decision I have to do.

That fact aside, we ended up eating in Tokyo Cafe - one safe decision, I guess. :)

Mango Chicken Salad (Php 170) - Chicken salad, ripe mango, grapes and romaine lettuce

Shrimp Aglio Olio (Php 240) - Medium-spiced pasta with hot green peppers, garlic, and shrimp sautéed in olive oil

Kani Crab Sandwich

And a Chicken Burger (Sorry, I forgot what the name of this dish was) for Ms. Gepte

Over-all it was a little bit pricey, but the food was comforting. In the end, we added an extra order of french fries to satisfy everyone's craving (after we all devoured Reg and Tenai's plate of fries).

You can also visit Manila Foodistas' Restaurant Review | Tokyo Cafe for more information about this restaurant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails