Saturday, September 13, 2008

Funnel Cake Factory

I was intrigued by this appetizing treat when I first saw it in Glorietta 4 food court. But because of some reason I have already forgotten, I wasn't able to buy and taste Funnel Cake Factory.

But some Sunday back, we saw this in Unimart, Greenhills. It's a recent addition to the food stalls right before you enter the strip of stores from Unimart going to the V-Mall. I knew that that was the right time to convinced my parents to buy and taste this at long last.

We got the Caramel Almond and the Nutty Chocolate. Caramel Almond stands out, and is a winner -- though I would love a scoop of my favorite vanilla ice cream melt on top of it. Yumm :)

1 comment:

  1. wow. im so happy to hear there is funnel cake in pinas! great entry you have!=)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails