Friday, June 13, 2008

My First Week

First week in U.P. has been very tiring for me. I have met all my professors already, and I think I will enjoy them except for some few who I think will make me sleep? But in any case I am very eager to tackle all my subjects, and hopefully, get high marks after.

One thing is for sure, the first week was hellish. It was my first time to have a 5:30-7:00pm class, and I just commute going home. That's not good, at all. It's really, really, really bad! o.o

After 4 straight days of classes, I just feel tired, and I just want to crash on my bed, and sleep for more than 10 hours. But even if I really want to do that, I have other responsibilities to attend to, which wouldn't permit me to do so.

Moreover, I have a pile of readings I have to finish for next week. Specifically, I have almost 3 inches of PA 141 - Public Policy class - to read and make a 5 page summary of, plus a 10 slides PowerPoint presentation of the important, most significant points in those readings.

To make it much worse, I had a hard time digging through tons and tons of books and papers in the library to get those readings, and the librarian was a little bit too (hmm) unpleasant/nasty today. I thank Reg because she was so patient and diligent in getting the assigned readings. :)



P.S. I'm now poor because of all these papers I have to photocopy!!!
P.P.S. I hate that this practice kills all those trees! I wonder how many trees per day does NCPAG kill because of photocopying requirements. o.O?


2 comments:

  1. i know! :( sheesh. wasting a lot of papers... people?! E-BOOKS please come and dominate!?! grar!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails