Monday, May 19, 2008

Shoppersville Cupcakes

I was craving for some cupcakes today; and since we were really stopping by Shoppersville in Katipunan on our way home, I decided to try their cupcakes. I asked for 6 pieces, and they were neatly placed in the box, and covered with plastic and sealed by tape. It costs Php 11.00 per cupcake.



It has a soft foamy chocolate flavored cake, topped with a tall icing and some sprinkles. The chocolate doesn't stand out though. I would love to taste more chocolate in my cupcake. The icing was not that good. It wasn't that sweet, but the taste was very foamy and dry. The sprinkles just added to the whole package, so I guess that wasn't a problem.



Janelle, my little sister, enjoyed her cupcake. She wanted the cupcake with the star-shaped sprinkles. Oh, and my computer had one too? :P

7 comments:

  1. yum. the cupcakes look too yummy to be true. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee. i just had one now... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't find a cbox, so i guess i'll be sending you my gratitude through here. :]] thanks. and oh, those cupcakes are mouth-watering. hehe. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks wana! i hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn ang sarap ng cheese cupckae nila swear! -- denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. You, too. :] Nga pala, online votes lang po ang kailangan natin. :] Para sa People's Choice lang po yung text votes. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh okay! thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails