Friday, April 18, 2008

Episode 14 :3

This conversation, between the main character Lelouch and Shirley, struck me when I was watching the film. This is the part where Lelouch (Zero) used his geass to make her forget about knowing his true identity, and things that have happened. In the film, it was shown that Zero was responsible for the death of her father. After finding out Zero's true identity, she became vulnerable, and was coerced to try and kill Lelouch. This is the part where she was visiting the grave of her father, and seeing Lelouch there as well.

Shirley: Did you lose a family member too?

Lelouch: No not a family member. A friend. Yes.. Probably... a precious one.

Shirley: I see.

Lelouch: I only realized it the for the first time, after losing her. how often her smile saved me. We can no onger ague or laugh like that together?

Shirley: Did you like that person?

Lelouch: I dont know anymore.

Shirley: The morning will come. Up until now, I didn't know what I came here for. But maybe I came to put an end to something. Even though there are a lot of things you cant forget, and a lot of sad things too. the morning will still come, right? So there's no need to overdo it by bearing them in your heart.

Lelouch: Thats right. I feel the same. Thanks for all you have done.

Picture from www.fantasydimensions.net/

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails