Joey, Mik, Hannah and I attended Ariel's buffet lunch function at the College of Home Economics function room. I love the carrot soup and the chocolate fondue!
I found this around the Chinese Student Association's tambayan at AS 101. I find it really amusing. Good one, I say. :))
That evening, I had a very good talk with Don about life. Haha! I should talk to you more often. And, lets plan that road trip real soon..Yea?
Went to the fair with Don, Charles, Ainna, Thea, Tiff, and a lot more CSA dudes.
- Dalandan Soda rocks! Love the Sax!
- Bought two shirts from Pepetees.
- Watched Ainna, Tiff, Thea, Chris have henna tattoos.
- Rocked with the crowd until around 11:30.
- Chitchat with The DonTCha on the way home. (I hope Charles' friend wasn't weirded out with us...)
- Super Duper Thanks Don, again! (I'll libre you next time!)